Congratulations on your decision to study the Word of God. All required documents can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org. The application process is as follows:
- Fill out the New Student Application online:
- Email your three required references:
One Pastoral Reference Form
Two Personal Reference Forms
* The personal and pastoral references must not be family members and must have known you for at least two years
- Gather these things together to submit with your application:
- Transcripts: If you have not attended any college(s) yet then send your secondary school leaving cert (high school diploma and/or transcripts). Otherwise send your previous college(s) transcripts. If you have attended other Calvary Chapel Bible College affiliated campuses then please send us a copy of those transcripts including the classes you are currently enrolled in (if applicable).
- Health Insurance Information: If you are applying from outside of Ireland or the EU/EEA you will need to provide your health insurance information along with a copy of your health insurance card. If you don’t have health insurance that will cover you in Ireland you can purchase temporary health insurance from various agencies.
- Photo: A recent passport-sized photo of yourself
- After we receive your application we will send you an invoice for the €40 application fee. You can pay by:
Credit Card or PayPal (this is our preferred method, especially for payments from the U.S. and other international locations).
€40 Cash or Irish Postal Order for €40.If you cannot pay by one of the above methods please contact us immediately so we can make arrangements for an alternate method of payment.